Monday, November 12, 2012

Love Language, Misunderstood and a Bunch of Cool Shit

28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.



Love -  I have a couple of love languages.  My number one that I need to feel loved is words of affirmation.  I also enjoy receiving gifts and giving them for that matter.  I'm a gift giver and when have a really great friend or a boyfriend, I buy gifts.  Every time I'm out and about I'm always thinking of others first, "Oh Mike would love that", "This screams Chloe."

Misunderstood - I think people don't quite understand how sensitive and self conscious I can be.  I have a pretty tough attitude and have a high level of confidence.  However, when it comes to those that are close to me, my skin is not thick at all.  Also, even thought I'm confident, I still really need confirmation from people, see above Love language.

Remembered for - 
  1. My ability to be a great friend and express my love for friends and family
  2. My career, the contributions I've made to all of my jobs
  3. How fun I am
  4. My sense of humor
  5. My rotten toe (bwahahaha)
  6. My deviled eggs
  7. My pudding shots
  8. Being the voice of reason
  9. Being a bit wacky, quirky, crazy
  10. My love making (ha ha, totally joking)
I'm DONE!!!!  It only took me 42 days, no big thang.  I hope you enjoyed getting to know me.

What I'm liking tonight: