Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Getting to Know Alicia 7/30 - Dream Job

7. What is your dream job, and why?


Some days, the job I have is it.  Other days when things are slow or I'm bored I beg to differ.  I will give you my two dream jobs that I probably don't have balls to pursue.


  1. Own a Brewery and Restaurant -- This has been a dream for a while.  The plan would be for me to go back to school to learn how to be a chef.  I know what I want to have on my menu, I just need some training on how to make it happen.  So I'd be head chef.  My dad would be the Brewmaster.  My mom would be the bar manager.  And my sister would run the front of the house.  A true family business.  I have so many menu ideas, restaurant concepts, decoration ideas, beer names, etc.  I just have a passion for breweries and restaurants and I think it would be so great to be in control of my own destiny.  
  2. Own my own Engineering Consulting Firm -- I would like a small firm that just deals with a small number of loyal customers.  That way I could do what I love, have the variety that I desire and again control my destiny and success.  
On that note, people in my life would say it's about time for me to switch jobs, ha ha.