Tuesday, October 23, 2012

About Alicia -- Dancing, forgiving (or not) and living

17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?


What do I wish I was good at?  Dancing.  I've gotten better at going out and just grooving without worrying. But, I still wish I was good at it.  It seems like I'm the only one that doesn't really enjoy it and I think it's because I'm terrible.  I literally can't feel the beat, let alone gyrate my body to it.  I'm good at being silly and I'm pretty great at DDR.


Forgiving?  I have one outstanding person I have yet to forgive in my life and it's an ex-friend and roommate. I probably need to move on and just let it go, but I don't know that I can forgive without someone saying or showing that they are sorry.  She took advantage of me by moving in and then stopping paying rent and saying she'd pay me back, blah blah blah.  And then there is no mention of it.  I know I let her stay longer than I should have but despite what some might believe I actually have a good heart.  "WHAAAAAAAAAT?"

Dream location to live?  It's a tie between the Pacific Northwest (exactly where I am) and Mexico.  I love everything about the Seattle area:  the weather, the mountains, the trees, the activities and so much more.  I think it would be pretty amazing to retire in Mexico though.  Experience a different life where there is no hustle and bustle, the main worry of the day is where you're going to go for ceviche and happy hour drinks.  











Dang, I want to go back to Mexico!