Wednesday, September 5, 2012

We Want to Know Wednesday #1

null
Today I'm linking up to the very fun "We Want to Know Wednesdays" with the fabulous hosts, Our Dandelion Wishes and Crazy Mama of 6.  Please check them out!  Here we go...
{one} WYR...splurge on make-up or hairstyling?
Make-up it is!  I'm pretty low maintenance in general, but my work requires me to wear a hair net when I go out on the plant floor (which is pretty much daily).  There is no point in fixing my hair, as it will go up in a pony in no time.  There are no restrictions on make-up although I can't paint my nails.  I work in food manufacturing, if you didn't know.  
I don't do a lot with my makeup but I'm getting better.  I'm subscribing to Birchbox and Glam Bag to start to get better acquainted with beauty products.
{two} WYR...eat at fanc restaurants or eat good home cooking?
I would definitely go for good home cooking.  I love to go out, but not necessarily to "fancy" restaurants.  Often times that means really expensive, odd choices and snooty.  I'd rather have my bff's  vodka sauce pasta, my moms biscuits and gravy or my grandmas rolls any day!
{three} WYR...go to a big city or take a relaxing cruise?
I have NO desire to go on a cruise, relaxing or not.  I don't like the idea of being stuck on a boat and only being able to explore select cities for short periods of time.  I'm an avid traveler and love to be able to explore the different areas.  I want to see it all!  The possibilities are endless with a large city.  Although I do think it is important to do some research ahead of time otherwise you don't really know where to begin your explorations.
{four} WYR...spend your money on jewelry or purses?
Wow, this one is really tough!!  In general I like to spend more on jewelry, as I buy most of my purses at Ross at a large discount.  With jewelry I know it will hold it's value unlike a purse which will get a marinara stain on it and be worthless.  So it has a lot to do with my clumsiness I guess.
{five} WYR...wear a dress or jeans?
Duh, jeans.  I have a thousand million jeans, I'm obsessed!
Would you rather is quite a fun game, I'll have to partake more often.