Saturday, September 29, 2012

September BirchBox Review

These boxes are so magical!!  Here is a review of each of the item's in my September Birchbox.

Jouer Matte Moisture Tint – Luminizing Moisture Tin, that is a skin perfector helping you obtain a healthy, glowy complexion, 1.7 oz, $38.
Review:  This little sampler went way too fast, because it was amazing.  It was more magical than the BB creams I've been using.  It just evens out the skin and pretty much takes away the need to even use concealer.Thumbs up


Birchbox Color Club custom color polish – Custom collection of nail polishes targeted for the social media addicts.  Available colors are: Put a Pin in it, Status Update, Tweet Me and Insta-this , $8.
Review:  I received the Insta-this blue color.  I used it on my toe-nails and it's awesome.  I'm a fan of bold wild colors for my toes.  Due to my job I can't wear it on my fingernails, otherwise I definitely would have.  And as I'm sure most of you already know, I'm a social media addict!Thumbs up



Kate Spade's Twirl – This scent is described as playful, feminine, and joyful, rollerball fragrance, $18.
Review:  I enjoyed it, it was a little on the old lady side for me (great technical term right?) But, it was a good scent to add into the mix.  It's very floral; it made me feel lady like.Thumbs up


Twistband – These stylish, soft, elastic bands are designed to keep hair secure without snagging strands or leaving ugly creases, 12-pack, $22.
Review:  These are a bit silly in my opinion.  Mine frayed instantly.  Now I get is a crafty item for the Etsy seller or something to do with your kids.  But, the fact that they are selling these for so much is ridiculous.  Mine was destroyed within the first use.Thumbs down


Skin Body Whip – Fluffy, soy based cream that works to moisturize your entire body without leaving it sticky, greasy or oily, 16 oz, $27.
Review:  This body whip is magical.  It is so soft, leaves my skin moisturized all day and has a light heavenly scent.  I leave it at my desk at work and use it everyday.Thumbs up


Can't wait until October's box arrives.  It makes me giddy.