Monday, September 17, 2012

Me Myself and I Link Up

Checking out and participating in the Me Myself and I Link-Up Party.  This is hosted by  My Beautiful, Crazy Life.


1) When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
A jog or a bottle of wine.
2)  If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
I would want to live in the time period where bars and things were underground.  I think it would be fun to be all sneaky about getting a cocktail.
3)  What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
I've always wanted to dress up as Sue from Talk Sex with Sue but haven't done it yet.  But, no real exciting costumes.  I was a roller derby girl once; it was a blast.  Skating drunk!
4)  Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
  • Me and my family like to make up words.  Such as tuna nertz (a tuna sandwich), ten o knockers (ten o clock).  We're crazy.
  • I don't know how to whistle!  My niece is 4 and she can whistle, ugh.
  • I go crazy when my hands get wrinkly.  So I don't really like baths or doing dishes.  It drives me up the wall and especially after I touch a towel.
  • I am only happy when I'm super busy and stressed at work.
  • I collect nieces and nephews.  Seriously, I have 4 pseudo nephews.  Only one real niece.
5)  What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Enjoy high school more.  Don't be too eager to grow up.  Push back a little on the pressure about soccer; you'll never have that time back.  Practice making friends so you can do it even when you aren't around the same people every day.

If you want to join in, head over to My Beautiful, Crazy Life and link up!