Thursday, August 2, 2012

Create Your Own Recipes - Genius

I came across this feature on Fine Cooking's website.  Create Your Own Recipes!  Here are some of the options you have:


  • Pizza
  • Mac and Cheese
  • Thai Curry (my favorite)
  • First Course Salad
  • Brownies
  • Stir-Fry on the Fly

It takes you through the options, and it's simply drag and drop.  You start with your protein, go onto vegetables, aromatics, spices, and finishers.  This was the "Create Your Own Thai Curry".

It creates a recipe that is printable!  Here is the ingredient list.

And the instructions.
I was blown away by this website.  Obviously it doesn't have everything.  The build your own pizza didn't offer jalapenos which is a sin in my opinion, but it is a great starting point.  Check it out and get creative for tonight's dinner.  Let me know what you think.

-Alicia